Toulouse Tech Transfer (TTT) is a technology transfer company.
The core business of TTT is to invest in technology maturing programs based on public research results, which covers:
- IP (Intellectual Property) and legal issues, in order to create more value through patents and know-how;
- Marketing to identify which products should be addressed and for which market;
- Technical operations to design relevant proof of concept and/or prototype to trigger industrial interest for the technology.
Apart from this core business, TTT acts as a service company for academia providing consultancy and training on technology transfer, valorization, IP, etc.
TTT also targets startup creation. One huge advantage of TTT is reducing SMB cash burning for the riskiest phase of innovation.
France now counts 14 technology transfer companies as TTT, called SATTs. TTT was created in January 2012 as one of the first five SATTs to stand out.
SATTs, as companies, expect return on their investments: therefore, these investments are made as long as prospects are interesting.
TTT offers a wide panel of technologies in the following business sectors:
Systems & Engineering
- Ferromagnetic nanoparticles for induction heating and their synthesis (Pdf)
- Process for manufacturing high performance titanium aluminide part based on Spark Plasma Sintering (Pdf)
- Process of additive manufacturing of 2D or 3D parts based on metal oxalates (Pdf)
- One step manufacturing process of complex parts by SPS sintering (Pdf)
- Remote measurement system for harsh environment (Pdf)
- Contactless & low-cost embedded system for on-board vibration measurement (Pdf)
- Ultra narrow filter for focused beam (Pdf)
- Fiber-optic based inclinometer for harsh environment (Pdf)
- Variable repetition-rate optical parametric amplifier (Pdf)
- Non intrusive component junction temperature measurement method (Pdf)
- Masterless and decentralised control of converter (Pdf)
- Fail-Safe and Fault-Tolerant architecture for converter (Pdf)
- Multi-level topology of high power Voltage Source Inverter for variable speed drive of electrical machines (Pdf)
- A design tool for power electronics systems (Pdf)
- Decentralized control of converter for high voltage and high power applications (Pdf)
- DC/DC partial power converter for multisource systems (Pdf)
- JAST: quickly find repeated patterns in videos, images, sound, data, with no prior learning phase (Pdf)
- ATD: audio analytic threat detection (Pdf)
Big Data & Cloud computing
- P3S: automatically detect a problem in your system before it happens (Pdf)
- BUD: using the veracity of data to improve performance of Big Data system (Pdf)
- n-graph matching simplify data integration (Pdf)
- Kelcloud: optimize and benchmark your app. on multiple cloud providers (Pdf)
- CMID: securely execute integrity checks of highly-critical software (Pdf)
- ZombieSwap: make data centers more energy efficient (Pdf)
- PYRIT: a new high-perf. and versatile erasure code for distributed storage (Pdf)
- WOPANET: worst case analysis for real-time switched networks (Pdf)
- SEMCO: simplify the design of safety critical systems with security patterns (Pdf)
IoT & Telecoms
- WiNo: fast prototyping platform for energy efficient IoT applications (Pdf)
- Tetrys : Make the internet faster (Pdf)
- NEO RTK: enabling GPS RTK cm-level accuracy at a low cost (Pdf)
- ACRUX: infrastructure-free indoor positioning software for a pedestrian (Pdf)
- AGROFLEX (Pdf)
- Liquid-tight and gas-permeable chitosan-based membrane (Pdf)
- Liquid-tight and gas permeable chitosan-based capsule (Pdf)
- Standardised food allergen extracts (Pdf)
- IF1: a new HDL-related biomarker (Pdf)
- Contrasting agent for multimodal imaging (Pdf)
- State-of-the-art platform for fighting against infectious diseases_IPBS (Pdf)
- Nanofluidic platform for on-chip real-time binding kinetic assays (Pdf)
- Anti-DVI monoclonal antibody (Pdf)
Stay up-to-date! Frequently browse TTT technologies portfolio.
You can’t find what you are looking for? Please do not hesitate to contact us and submit your request.